For a free online groundwater sampling quote, click here or call AGES Energy Field Services, LLC at (412) 264-6453 for more information


Well Plugging and Abandonment Permitting


Plugging and abandoning (P&A) oil and gas wells require a number of permits and plans under various federal and state regulations.  AGES is experienced in navigating the maze of regulations and can assist clients to efficiently comply with the requirements.

Although little change has occurred in the P&A process since the 1970s, volume and emphasis on environmental regulations continue to evolve and change.  AGES has an experienced staff that can assist well owners and/or plugging contractors with the following services:

  • Notice of Intent to Plug / Plugging Permits
  • Erosion and Sedimentation Plans
  • Highway Occupancy Permits (required to access well sites)
  • Wetlands Permitting
  • Plugging Certificates / Affidavits


For more information on our Well Plugging and Abandonment Permitting Services,

call AGES Energy Field Services at (412) 264-6453


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Prev Next